For People. Not Profit.
There are some exciting changes taking place at your credit union!!
Your credit union has been very successful the past few years. We have added a branch to Green River City as well as more products and services for everyone including Shared Branching, Mortgage Services and Credit Cards.
We also have some exciting plans for the future. Construction on our new branch in Blanding should begin this year. In addition, your Board of Directors are planning continued expansion over the next several years. In preparation for this exciting growth, we decided it was to our advantage to change our name effective July 1, 2018.
Our new name will be Desert Rivers Credit Union!
Why change the name?
- With our recently added branch in Green River and our new branch in Blanding, as well as future expansion outside Grand County, we think the new name will better represent all our current and new members.
- After surveying our members, we chose the most popular of the proposed new names. You spoke up and we listened.
- Even in Moab there continues to be some confusion as to who is eligible to join our credit union. As you may already know, our field of membership includes ALL RESIDENTS of Grand County, San Juan County and Green River.
How will this affect you?
- Your checks, credit cards and debit cards will continue to be accepted after July 1st. As they renew, they'll be reissued with the new name and logo.
- The credit union will continue to be operated and controlled by the same board of directors, management and staff. We will still be the same local home-town credit union you have grown to know and trust.
- "For People. Not Profit." will continue to be our slogan, and you can expect the same great service.
- As we grow, we expect to offer more and more services that will benefit all our members.
Thanks again for your continued business and support. As always, please feel free to reach out to our knowledgeable staff members if you should have any questions or concerns.